The Government of Ontario required the closure of Non-essential services Workplaces. In response to that announcement we would like to stress "Workplace". Estate Sales Niagara does not have a storefront open to the public. Services such as online shopping have not been affected by this list of closures.
"Note that teleworking and online commerce are permitted at all times for all businesses"
The following additional public health measures will take effect January 13, 2021 at 12:01 a.m.:
Most retailers considered non-essential may be open for curbside pickup, with select retailers able to operate by appointment. As of January 14, 2021, curbside pick-up must occur between the hours of 7 a.m. and 8 p.m. for retailers who are deemed “non-essential” and are conducting curbside sales. This restriction will continue for at least 28 days.
Police are not going to be randomly pulling drivers over to check on their reasons for being out. That said, getting pulled over for a traffic infraction could lead to chargeable offences under the Act. DON'T SPEED!! Wear your SEATBELT!! DON'T CARPOOL with more than 5 people!! Do not travel outside your region or the province unless absolutely necessary.
Online shopping businesses such as Indigo, Amazon, eBay, Etsy and Kijiji are still operating. We will not be offering shipping or delivery, however Pick up points will not be used as a gathering of a social crowd. Pickup times will be scheduled - We will clarify your pickup slot on your RECEIPT. Small items will be available for curbside pickup. Large items must be removed by yourself and or someone on your behalf. Staff is not available to assist with furniture or appliance removal from the homes.
If you choose to continue bidding and buying, please ensure you are taking precautions to limit exposure. Practicing good hygiene, keeping a safe distance from others, and properly cleaning any items you come in contact with are all good measures to follow.
1. You will be assigned a time for pickup (following 15 min increments) between the posted pickup times for the specific auction. This will be on your receipt. If you do not receive a receipt, please call to confirm your time slot. 905.650.7705 Please be on-time to avoid unnecessary people on the property at a time.
2. If you are bidding on furniture or large items please make sure to bring appropriate manpower and a vehicle that it will fit in. Staff is not obliged to assist in removing these items from the house. Please feel free to backup into the driveway for convenience if there is space available.
3. Parties entering the home are limited to 5 (one party per floor or general area at a time) you MUST wear a mask inside.
4. Masks are mandatory in Niagara Region at this time - you MUST use them outside of your car.
5. Please refrain from harassing our staff. We won’t tolerate this kind of behavior - we will refuse our products/services - even if it means losing business. Ensuring our employees are safe in our workplace is our first priority.
This is a big one - Check for MULIPLE Auctions!!
Remember about NEW Daylight Saving Time Pickups will be earlier to avoid the dark!!
Dates and Lot details to come!
We have helped people clear out a loved one's home, helped executors of estates raise money for probate, downsized what they can't take with them to the retirement residence or for a move across country or internationally.
Copyright © 2021 Estate Sales Niagara - All Rights Reserved.
We Provide Peace of Mind During Transitional Times